An afternoon brimming over with inspiration for people eager to share, swap, repair, reuse and so much more ...
- from 10 a.m. to 12 noon: CREA-ATELIER for you and your child: pillowcase (registration required!)
- from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m: REPAIR CAFÉ: Free repairs of clothing, electrical appliances, bicycles, computers, knife-sharpening, ..., …
Not your turn yet? Let Muriel and her team pamper you for fifteen minutes or so with an enjoyable head massage.
- from 12 noon to 4 p.m: ECO INFORMATION FAIR
- from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: GEZINSBOND (Family League) SECOND-HAND SALE: sale of children's clothes, toys, baby articles and books
- FASHION SWAP: Clothing swap for adults
11 a.m. to 12.30 pm: bringing in clothes
13u start of swap session (ends at 3 p.m.)
registration at: www.samenvoor.net
The Bosuil patio offers you an opportunity to discover some of the region's social entrepreneurs and initiatives.
An Energy Café is also planned. Bring along a summary of your latest electricity bill to see if you have the most competitively priced supplier.